Here’s what you can expect from Prana Wealth.
- First Year Meetings. In year one, we will meet 3 to 5 times (or more, if necessary) to gain clarity on your full financial picture, understand your goals, and create an action plan for the future.
- Subsequent Year Meetings. After your first year, we will begin meeting twice per year (or more, as life events arise), to review your plan, and make any needed course corrections.
- A Written Financial Plan. Together, we create a living, breathing written financial plan that will clarify where you are currently, examine what’s possible, and outline a plan of action to achieve your goals. We also discuss and alleviate any stress you may have over money.
- Investment Management & Advice. Prana Wealth leverages cutting-edge technology to employ tax-efficient, numbers-based investment strategies for all client portfolios. We also assist you with selecting investments in your company retirement plans.
- Anytime Access. Life can be unpredictable, so we are available whenever you need us. We strive to return client calls and emails within one business day, if not sooner.
- Secure Online Client Portal. Prana Wealth has invested in a secure online client portal where clients can securely share files, access your written financial plan and review portfolio reports.
- Monthly Email Newsletter. Our monthly email newsletter keeps our clients and friends up-to-date with the world of finance as well as the latest news at Prana Wealth.
- Weekly Blog Posts & Videos. The Prana Wealth Blog and YouTube channel feature weekly financial planning content that covers financial planning strategies as well as timely topics in the world of personal finance.
- Quarterly Market Reports. Each quarter, we release our Quarterly Market Report to keep you informed of what is happening in the markets.
It’s time to overcome the nagging fear and uncertainty over whether you’ll have enough money in retirement. When you’re ready to take the next step, we’re here to help.
How we craft your financial plan…
First, we work together to clarify what you want from life – your purpose, your missions, your dreams and all those “bucket list” items. What are you playing for? What legacy do you want to leave? When your vision is clear, your decisions are easy.
Next, we create a financial plan to help ensure you actually do the things you want to accomplish. This often requires examining what’s held you back in the past. So, we dig deep and remove the obstacles to create a smooth path forward.
What you want today can change as you grow; the future is not a fixed target. As such, your new plan will be crafted with the inherent flexibility that living a bold life requires. We collaborate long-term to realize your goals as the tides of life move you.
People on a treadmill don’t need a map. Before we dive into the details, we first get clear on what you’re playing for in life. What is most important to you – both in the future as well as today.
Net Worth Statement
We create and constantly update your Net Worth Statement over time. In order to move forward, we have to know where we’re starting.
Cash Flow and Budgeting
We help you look at the flow of your money, in both top-down and bottom-up perspectives. Understanding your cash flow is key to moving forward. But don’t worry – we do the heavy lifting.
Wouldn’t it feel good to have someone organize all of your finances? We can help you keep everything in one place, ensure all your investments are working in harmony and take the leadership role on your team of financial professionals, such as your accountant and estate planning attorney.
Rather than a traditional “retirement”, we prefer to think of it as financial independence. We want you to remain engaged in meaningful pursuits as long as you want – but on your terms and on your timeline. Let us help you gain the financial independence that will allow you to control your time, energy and enjoy the experiences that you choose.
Investing is a full-time job. Unless you have the time, expertise and desire to spend managing your investments, consider hiring a professional to do it for you. Our numbers-based investment process is the same that we use for our own investments as we do for our clients.
We often see that many accountants are more focused on completing tax returns than thinking strategically about your total financial picture. We work with CPAs to ensure that you’re getting high-level thinking when it comes to saving taxes. Finally, we ensure that your financial plans drive your tax strategy, not vice versa.
Risk Management and Insurance
“You can’t hedge the world,” it’s been said. That’s why we have insurance. But how much insurance is right? (If it’s right at all?) We don’t sell insurance – nor do we make one dollar from an insurance recommendation, so we can remain objective when it comes to what you need. It’s a better system than relying on an insurance salesman who depends on product sales commissions to tell you what’s right.
Employer and Executives Benefits Planning
Need help figuring out if you’ve invested properly in your 401(k) plan? We can help. If you are an executive with stock options, restricted stock, deferred comp plan or other executive benefits, you have a tremendous opportunity to grow your wealth. Through our year of helping executives grow their wealth through benefits planning, we are here to help you do the same.
Real Estate Planning
Buying or selling a house, vacation home or other real estate property can change the landscape of your finances. We are here to walk you through the potential pitfalls of these events that can affect your retirement chances.
Aging and Long-Term Care Planning
More and more, consciously choosing how we want to age is becoming part of people’s lives. We help you think about how you want to live late in life and the best ways to plan and pay for that.
Estate Planning and Charitable Giving
If we’ve done our jobs right, at some point during your life, we’ll know you’ll have enough money for the rest of your life. At that point, we’ll start thinking about building your legacy and the best ways to give and and pay it forward.