Here’s what you can expect from Prana Wealth.
- First Year Meetings. In year one, we will meet 3 to 5 times (or more, if necessary) to gain clarity on your full financial picture, understand your goals, and create an action plan for the future.
- Subsequent Year Meetings. After your first year, we will begin meeting twice per year (or more, as life events arise), to review your plan, and make any needed course corrections.
- A Written Financial Plan. Together, we create a living, breathing written financial plan that will clarify where you are currently, examine what’s possible, and outline a plan of action to achieve your goals. We also discuss and alleviate any stress you may have over money.
- Investment Management & Advice. Prana Wealth leverages cutting-edge technology to employ tax-efficient, numbers-based investment strategies for all client portfolios. We also assist you with selecting investments in your company retirement plans.
- Anytime Access. Life can be unpredictable, so we are available whenever you need us. We strive to return client calls and emails within one business day, if not sooner.
- Secure Online Client Portal. Prana Wealth has invested in a secure online client portal where clients can securely share files, access their written financial plan, and review portfolio reports.
- Monthly Email Newsletter. Our monthly email newsletter keeps our clients and friends up-to-date with the world of finance as well as the latest news at Prana Wealth.
- Weekly Blog Posts & Videos. The Prana Wealth Blog and YouTube channel feature weekly financial planning content that covers financial planning strategies as well as timely topics in the world of personal finance.
- Quarterly Market Reports. Each quarter, we release our Quarterly Market Report to keep you informed of what is happening in the markets.
It’s time to overcome the nagging fear and uncertainty over whether you’ll have enough money in retirement. When you’re ready to take the next step, we’re here to help.
How we craft your financial plan…
First, we work together to clarify what you want from life – your purpose, your missions, your dreams and all those “bucket list” items. What are you playing for? What legacy do you want to leave? When your vision is clear, your decisions are easy.
Next, we create a financial plan to help ensure you actually do the things you want to accomplish. This often requires examining what’s held you back in the past. So, we dig deep and remove the obstacles to create a smooth path forward.
What you want today can change as you grow; the future is not a fixed target. As such, your new plan will be crafted with the inherent flexibility that living a bold life requires. We collaborate long-term to realize your goals as the tides of life move you.
A Written Financial Plan
People on a treadmill don’t need a map. Together, we create a plan to achieve what is most important to you – both today and in the future.
Net Worth Statement
We build and continuously update your Net Worth Statement over time. In order to move forward, we have to know where we’re starting.
Cash Flow and Budgeting
Understanding your cash flow is key to achieving your financial goals. Don’t worry when you hear “budget” – we do the heavy lifting for you.
We prefer to think of retirement as “financial independence”. We want you to remain engaged in meaningful pursuits as long as you want – on your terms and on your timeline.
Investing is a full-time job. The numbers-based investment process we use for our clients is the same that we use for our own investments.
We work with your CPA to create a high-level tax strategy that saves you money. We also ensure that your financial plan drives your tax strategy, not vice versa.
Risk Management and Insurance
Because we do not sell insurance nor receive any compensation for our recommendations, we can remain objective when it comes to determining your needs.
Employer and Executives Benefits Planning
With years of experience working with C-level executives in some of the world’s largest companies, we’re here to help you maximize your benefits, including stock options, restricted stock, deferred comp plans and more.
Real Estate Planning
We assist you in your real estate purchases and sales, including personal residences, vacation properties, refinancing and rental real estate investments.
Aging and Long-Term Care Planning
We help you make conscious decisions about how to plan for an aging loved one – as well as planning for how you want to live later in life.
Estate Planning and Charitable Giving
There’s more to estate planning that just having a will. Together, we map out a plan for how you want to pass your wealth to both your heirs and important charities – while saving you taxes along the way.